Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Zzzzzzz....




Has it really been over a month since I have last posted? Sad. But maybe not really. It's at crazy, busy times like this that we find happiness in carrying out the signified will of God, a concept very dear to me, and taught to me by one of my beloved friends who is a monk at Our Lady of the Holy Trinity Monastery in Huntsville, UT. Since September, we've been:


--Presenting our First Comes Love chastity education program at about fifteen schools in the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend.

--Spoken at a Mother-Daughter prayer breakfast at a local Catholic high school.

--Spoken to a few sophomore retreats of the said Catholic high school.

--Working on a presetnation on the theology of the family for Saint Ann's Parish, in Augusta, MI

--Spoke on chastity at Holy Cross College, Notre Dame, IN

--Spoken to Saint Matthew's Co-cathedral youth group

--Helped run the Day of Formation in Bioethics with Fr. Tad Pacholczyk

--Trying to sleep with a one year old who doesn't like to snooze in the house

--Trying to catch up on sleep

--Did I mention being tired?


Hopefully, I will find more time to post on the many exciting things going on, both here and abroad. Bear with me...

No comments: