Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back...I think

So after much debate, I think I decided to continue blogging on this site, even though I have long since returned from my journies abroad, and am back in the United States for at least the next little while.

I may not be blogging for the next few weeks, as there are some important events coming up in my life--however, I expect to be back by late August, hopefully with a new, updated, and more continuously managed blog!

In the meantime, I will be scouting the Polish and Catholic world for info and news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really missed your site. I have been checking it every few weeks for the past year for any activity. Today, to my suprise, YOUR BACK. I missed your perspective of things Polish/Catholic. I hope you keep blogging.
Thanks,
Andrew in Calif.

-J.C.S. said...

Thanks Andrew. I hope to now have at least once a week updates!